Warm Chocolate Ice Cream Mint Tarts Recipe
- Ingredient1 package (4 ounces) mini graham cracker pie crusts (6 crusts per package)
- 8 ounces (8 squares) semi-sweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 1 cup BLUE BUNNY® Premium Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
- 1 egg
- Fresh mint leaves (optional)
- Preheat overn to 350°F. Place graham cracker crusts on a cookie sheet; set aside.
- Place chocolate in a medium bowl; set aside. Bring ice cream to a boil in saucepan over medium heat; pour over chocolate. Allow to stand 30 seconds to melt chocolate; stir until smooth. Cool 10 minutes.
- Add egg to cooled chocolate; mix well. Pour into graham cracker crusts. Bake 15 to 17 minutes or until edges are no longer glossy. Cool 10 minutes before serving.