Nanana, Raspberry & Macadamia bread
- 3/4 cup Coles Brand Caster Sugar
- 1/4 cup Buttermilk
- 2 Eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup Light Olive Oil
- 1 1/3 cups Self-Raising Flour
- 1/3 cup Macadamia Nuts, toasted, chopped
- 1/2 tsp Coles Brand Ground Cinnamon
- 125 g Fresh Raspberries
- 1 tbsp Icing Sugar, to dust
- Preheat oven to 180°C or 160°C fan. Grease a 12cm x 21cm loaf pan. Line the base and 2 long sides with baking paper, allowing the sides to overhang by 4cm.
- Combine the banana and sugar in a large bowl. Stir in buttermilk, eggs, and oil. Add flour, macadamias and cinnamon. Stir until combined. Gently fold through raspberries.
- Spoon into prepared pan, smoothing the top. Bake for 1 hour or until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean. Stand in pan for 5 minutes, then turn onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- Dust with icing sugar