How to make Pizza
Indredient Pizza Dough
-2 cups plain flour
-1pack=8g Sachet of dry yeast
-1/2 teaspoon salt
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 3/4 cup warm water
– Teaspoon suger
1. Combine dry ingredients in large mixing bowl and add oil and water.
2. Mix to a soft dough
3. Knead on a floured surface until soft and pliable
4.Reture to mixing bowl and cover with cling wrap and leave in a warm spot for 30 munutes. The dough should double in size.
5. When it has risen, punch the dough once to remore air bobbles.
6.Remove from bowl and knewd gently for 1 munute.
7. Roll the dough out to dedired size and add favourite topping.
Favourite Top on Pizza
– Tomato soauce
– seafood or ham or hot dog ( put what you like)
– Vegetable ( what you like)